1. 2 minutes of plank, daily.
2. 2 strength sessions, weekly.
3. Yoga 1-2 times, weekly.
4. Eating clean – Processed sugar free and low sugar.
– Completely treat free.
5. Cutting down carbs, except on workout days. Examples of carbs allowed: plantain, sweet potatoes and quinoa.
6. I teach 3 spin classes a week, that covered my cardio and HIIT.
I LOVED IT! Cutting out treats was a challenge for the first week, but after that – it was just fine. When I had cravings (e.g. time of the month), I just had bigger portions of carbs and that always helped. One day, I had roasted sweet potatoes and plantains!
RESULTS: Although, the change isn’t drastic, I see I’ve definitely lost some fat and even better, I feel GREAT!
The moral of the story is: Nothing Is Impossible. Stop making excuses, “Ahhh, I can’t NOT eat bread or biscuits, etc”. You can if you put your mind to it. I always tell people – If I can do it, anybody can.
I have another personal challenge, which will start in a couple of days but enough about me!!
Speaking of challenges ending and beginning, Get Trimmer 4 JUST ended on Sunday 2nd June. The next one, GT5, starts on Monday 17th June and a few spots are already gone! Sign up now to get the early bird offer.