This workout is inspired by an email I sent to my Mailing List (Join HERE), which was inspired by this Facebook Post.
A flat tummy is something that most women I know want, FACT. You can achieve this by eating clean, cutting down on carbs, eating good carbs (e.g. sweet potatoes and plantains) and protein.
BUT you want more than just a flat tummy, you want a strong core, which will also result in a flat tummy when you follow the ‘flat tummy guidelines’ above.
Your core is more than your ‘abs’, which is what is visible to everyone. It consists of four important muscles that wrap like a belt around the midsection.
Why should you aim for a strong core?
- It improves your posture – holding your body upright is done with ease, with a strong core.
- It encourages better form – better posture enables you perform exercises more efficiently.
- It reduces the risk of injury – good form and posture means you are less likely to injure yourself. Having and using a strong core in exercises, especially reduces the risk of lower back injury – which is a common one if the core isn’t engaged.
Exercises that specifically target and strengthen your core include variations of plank, v-sit, etc.
I have a mini-challenge for you – perform these two exercises daily, from Monday – Thursday:
1 Minute Plank
10 Spiderman Planks (on each side)
Rest For 1 minute
Bonus: Eat very clean this week, no cr*p. Are you up for the challenge?
Comment below if you are, and also comment here daily after you’re done.
November is going to be a great month for you. Because although we’re already a week into ‘Get Trimmer With Adura’, and I’ve had to turn away a few late entries, I’m running another program to get you in shape for the party season and help you beat the Christmas bulge.
Only catch is, it’s exclusively for those who live in London. This is because it also includes access to one of my classes every week, to help speed up the fat burning process. (If you’re outside London, contact me for info on other November programs).
You will also receive:
- An initial consultation
- A 28 day plan
- A recipe ebook with all my favourite recipes
- My personal nutrition rules & tips
- Workout tips – do less and see more results!
- End of program consultation
With all these resources, I have no doubt that you’ll get guaranteed results and will enjoy the festive period without your waistline suffering.
GREAT NEWS: I’m offering you a complimentary consultation and free class (no obligation!), to help you make the right decision. Click on the image below to claim yours now.
On Friday and Saturday, I sent out the email to my mailing list, and shared this on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, most of the spots are now gone! Spaces are very limited as I want to get to know the ladies on this program, so claim your spot because once all spaces are gone, they’re gone!
Share this with your friends or anyone else you think might need this.