- 2 mandatory 30-45 minute strength sessions* per week
- 2 mandatory 30 minute interval sessions** per week
- 1 optional extra session a week (anything you like: cardio, strength, yoga, dance, etc)
- Nutrition is always important.
- Monday – Strength
- Tuesday – Intervals (Bodyweight or Cross Trainer/Elliptical)
- Wednesday – Strength (OPTIONAL)
- Thursday – Intervals (Bodyweight or Cross Trainer/Elliptical)
- Friday – Strength
- Saturday & Sunday – Rest
**Interval sessions will be cardio (cardiovascular exercise) based i.e. running, cycling, elliptical, burpees, mountain climbers, etc.
READ THIS for more information on Interval training.
I didn’t have enough time to train so I squeezed this in:
- 15 Deadlifts (Progression: Single Leg Deadlifts)
This works the Legs, Butt and Back: Quads (A), Hamstrings (B), Glutes, Lower back, Trapezius(C), and lats (D).
- 15 Pressups
This works the chest, arms and shoulders: Pecs, Triceps and Delts.
Rest: 1 minute.
3 sets i.e. Repeat 3 times
- 20 Dumbell Thrusters
Total body workout, working the arms, bums and legs. Use weights that are 60% of your hardest possible.
- 1 minute Wall Sit
Legs, Legs and Legs! This burns!
Keep your back against the wall and your ankles should be in line with your knees to maintain a 90 degree angle.
- 1 minute Plank
Abs and Arms. Elbows in line with your shoulders and maintain a straight line from your shoulders to your heels. DO NOT LET YOUR HIPS DROP.
Rest: 1 minute