Before I go into simple recipe, I have to give credit where credit is due.
This is completely inspired by my friends at Fitter Food and their “Omega Breakfast Bake” recipe in their best-selling book (Read More HERE).
This is one of the simplest, healthy and nutritious to-go breakfasts out there and I love this because you can play around with the ingredients (both the fish and the courgettes/zucchinis). I’ve made these with chicken, turkey or sausages, and spinach, carrots, sweet potatoes and other vegetables. I’ll post another variation next week
You can make a big batch of these muffins and store in the fridge for the week. Now, isn’t that a super easy breakfast, no matter how busy you are?
2 small courgettes
200g wild alaskan salmon (tinned)
Seasoning (I used salt & thyme)
1. Preheat your oven to 180C/350F
2. Mix the eggs in a large bowl, add the salmon and mix.
3. Grate the courgettes into the mixture, and stir.
4. Season and lightly grease the muffin tin with coconut oil (I used coconut oil spray)
5. Add the mix into the muffin tin, add about quarter cup portions to each muffin cup
6. Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
7. The muffins should come out clean from the cups.
Eat alone or with a side of vegetables. My favourite side is half an avocado.
While we’re on the topic of recipes, I’ve been asked by a few people how they can purchase my recipe ebook.
The thing is, it’s not for sale, people who sign up for any of my online programs get it for free. Next one is ‘Trimmer In 21′, where one of the ladies has lost 7.4lbs and 7 inches with one more week to go!!! It starts on Monday 17th February, secure your spot today as spaces are limited