I’m very proud of myself – after months of feeling stuck in a rut, I did my #CleanNineteen challenge in March. At the end of the 19 days, I felt more like myself than I had in ages, it almost felt like I had reset my attitude to my diet – I needed it!
So, to continue to motivate myself, and others I hope, I set myself another challenge for the month of May. It doesn’t matter what your starting point is, it’s the progress and results you get at the end that matter.
I’ve used the #GetRippedWithAdura on Instagram hashtag because the other one I wanted to use had already been used for something else.
My starting picture is here: http://instagram.com/p/Y5dQl0ADW-/
Goal: More definition in my abs – to see a significant change in my abs/mid-section
1. Doing 2 minutes of plank daily.
2. Doing 2 strength sessions a week
3. Doing Yoga 1-2 times a week.
4. Eating clean
– Processed sugar free and low sugar.
– Completely treat free, especially during the 1st two weeks. And the option to have one treat per week during weeks 3 and 4 (but I plan not to). By treats, I mean foods with processed sugar (cakes, ice-cream, etc)
– Cutting down carbs, except on workout days. Examples of carbs allowed are: plantain, sweet potatoes, brown beans and quinoa.
If you’re interested in following my progress or you want to join me on this challenge, follow me on Instagram: @Adura_O, where I’ll be posting daily updates on anything from my planks to the meals I eat. If you’re on Pinterest, I’m also posting daily updates —> http://pinterest.com/adura/get-ripped-with-me/
I started yesterday:
Please be aware this will not have the same structured approach and direction as the Get Trimmer Challenge. If you want weekly plans, tips, a forum and regular support, sign up for the next Get Trimmer Challenge HERE (starts on the 17th of June).