As promised, here’s another quick and easy healthy fish recipe
This is best done with fish cut along it’s length not across, with 1/4 inch widths. The fish will be cooked through quicker.
This is one of the easiest things to cook – honestly!
- Season the fish with ginger and salt. I also added about a tablespoon of herbs.
- Chop up half an onion.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil (coconut or sunflower) to a pan and bring to heat (4 out of 5)
- Add the fish to the pan and fry one side for 2-3 minutes
- Turn and repeat on the other side
- Reduce heat to medium (2-3 out of 5) and fry each side again for another 2-3 minutes each.
I love fish, it’s so easy to cook