Back to the reason for this post! While on my Sunday walk, I found a farmers market in Alexandra Palace, woohoo! I had some money on me (in case of emergency) and bought some fresh, locally grown produce including cauliflower and bell peppers, which inspired this very simple meal.
Cauliflower (1/2 a head)
Coconut Oil (1 tbsp)
Salt (to taste)
Serves: 1-2 (I ate it all on my own!)
- Wash and grate the cauliflower (for more info on this, read: http://www.adura-o.com/2013/04/nigerian-twist-on-cauliflower-rice-from.html).
- Wash and chop up the red pepper and onion.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan, and brown the onions. Season the prawns with the curry, parsley, cinnamon and salt.
- Add the prawns and pan fry for a few minutes until they start to turn pink. Add the peppers and stir fry until prawns are completely pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the grated cauliflower, add a pinch of salt and stir for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the prawns and peppers, stir for a short time, turn heat down to low and leave to simmer for 5 minutes.