Thanks to my Aunty T, I have suya pepper here in London. I hadn’t put it to good use in a while until I bought some pork chops 2 weeks ago.
Now after eating this about 4 times in the last 2 weeks, I’m happy share one of my new (and favourite) recipes with you. It’s high in protein which is great!
- 4 Pork Chops
- Mixed Herbs
- Mixed Spice
- Rock Salt
- Suya Pepper
- 1/2 an onion
|After 3 hours in the fridge.|
- Season the pork chops with the salt, herbs and spices.
- Slather (yes, slather) the pork chops in suya pepper
- Chop the onions and add.
- Allow to marinade, in the fridge, for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Add the pork chops and roast for 15 minutes (I like my meat well cooked).
- Turn them over and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Done 🙂