- 1 plantain
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 tomatoes
- Half an onion
- 1 small bundle of spinach
- smoked mackerel (fresh fish would be better)
- cut into three small pieces (with the skin still on) and boil for 20 minutes.
- chop the tomatoes and onions and cook in a pot for 10 minutes. Season as desired (I used one maggi cube)
- dice the pepper into smal pieces and add to the pot for a 5 minutes
- chop the spinach and add to the pot
- add the mackerel
- allow to simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.