– 1 plantain
– 1 red bell pepper
– 4 tomatoes
– Half an onion
– 1 small bundle of spinach
– smoked mackerel (fresh fish would be better)
– cut into three small pieces (with the skin still on) and boil for 20 minutes.
– chop the tomatoes and onions and cook in a pot for 10 minutes. Season as desired (I used one maggi cube)
– dice the pepper into smal pieces and add to the pot for a 5 minutes
– chop the spinach and add to the pot
– add the mackerel
– allow to simmer for an additional 5-10 minutes.