I know, I know – I seem to use Spinach in every other dish. My excuse is – it’s good for you *and* I prefer it over other green leafy vegetables 🙂
I saw a recipe on-line which I modified slightly. I used:
– lemon instead of vinegar
– olive oil instead of vegetable oil
– and no sugar (No need for extra sweetness)
1 Pack of Baby Spinach
1 Pack of Strawberries
3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Half a Lemon
Strawberry & Spinach Salad
- Wash the spinach, Wash & Chop the strawberries.
- Add to a mixing/salad bowl and toss.
- Mix the sunflower seeds and olive oil seperately, then add to the the salad bowl. Toss
- Squeeze the lemon and do a final toss.
- Done 🙂